Are you a Project Manager into Requirements Management?
Your daily challenges
- Carry out impact analysis and the ever-changing priorization.
- Need to track appliances in the different phases of the life cycle, mantaining associations, relationships and dependences.
- Communicate requirements with a common language in a suffciently detailed way.
- Manage the scope of each project even when there is a lack of transparent traceability reports, lack of change control and versioning, lack of visibility and control in response to changes... and there is an inability to reuse previous analysis.
How Visure Requirements can help?
- Support and automation of the process through block diagrams and validation workflows.
- Standardization of the process using project templates which translates into no rework.
- Standardization of the documentation using Corporate Reports.
- Dashboards and metrics for projects and requirements that will ensure a better response to change.
- Functionalities to establish clear communications, visually capturing scenarios with greater quality, such as the Problem Domain Models.
- Reuse of rules and standards, including requirements, use cases, tests and the relationships among them.
- Propagation of the changes in the components reused to the target projects.
- Possibility of working with clients that use different tools while maintaining the same process, thanks to the exchange mechanism.
- Capacity to create trails among all the elements, including requirements, use cases, tests and external elements (tests, model, tasks, etc.).
- Traceability and validation matrix for the graphic monitoring of traceability and the detection of orphan elements.
- View the relationships by reason for textual monitoring of traceability.
- View indirect traceability.
- Complete management of the configuration of requirements (version and history, with version comparisons).
- Complete management of the configuration of project using baselines.
- Support Change Management.
- UDAs for the prioritization of requirements.
- Configuration and management of the interface, views and filters by role.
- Role-based access control with granularity down to the level of elements.
- Common hardware and software infrastructure (standard databases).